“Love and Serve Through Christ.”
OUR VISION STATEMENT
We are a church family that welcomes all people to worship, learn, and grow in faith. We are fully committed to our mission of love and service through Christ.
- by sharing the hope and grace that God has shared with us.
- by viewing the world through the eyes of Jesus where every person has sacred worth and all people are welcome in our community.
- through passionate, heartfelt worship and praise.
- by faithfully encouraging those who do not know God, those who have given up on the church, and those we call sisters and brothers.
- when we inspire and challenge one another to grow in discipleship.
- by gathering together, sharing our lives in small groups.
- when we lift up our children, teach them the ways of God, and seek to be faithful examples of Christ in their presence.
- by devoting our lives to God.
- by offering abundant opportunities for everyone to glorify God and bless others.
- through mission, meeting the spiritual and physical needs of others, near and far.
- by modeling generosity and action in the name of Christ in our community.
- by humbly living out faithful discipleship in our daily lives at home, work, and play.
- by feeding the hungry, visiting the lonely, and supporting all those who have been made to feel small.
- we believe an example of love and service has been established, and we have the responsibility to follow that example.